Our Landlord Fees
All prices are inclusive of VAT. More details are available with our terms of business.
For Landlords who wish to oversee their rent, deposits and maintenance, we offer:
- Rental valuation
- Marketing of your property
- Accompanied viewings
- Match suitable tenants
- Tenant employment, landlord and credit checks (the tenant pays this cost)
- Preparation of all necessary legal paperwork
- Set up of standing order
- Collection and transfer by BACS of the first month’s rent and deposit – We require tenant find landlords to have a ‘Deposit Protection Scheme’ or ‘Mydeposit’ account.
- At an additional cost we offer an inventory and any certificates required (Energy Performance, Gas Safety, Electrical, etc…) Please enquire.
- We charge £24 for contract renewal if required
Our tenant find service is priced at £495.00 inclusive of VAT.
A tenant find service plus:
- Monitoring of your rent
- Rent paid to you by BACS with a monthly statement.
- Handling of relevant section 21 notice.
Our tenant find service is priced at £495.00 plus 9% of the rental value per month inclusive of VAT.
A tenant find and rent collection service plus:
- A full inventory including photos
- Inform utilities suppliers and Bristol City Council at start and end of tenancy of change of tenancy.
- Arranging necessary repairs and maintenance with quality and fully qualified contractors.
- Liaise with tenant and contractor
- Gough Quarters provide to the tenants a 24 hour emergency contact number for the tenants to use in the event of a maintenance emergency and if it is out of office hours
- Arrange inspections of the property at 3 or 6 monthly intervals
- Check out tenants at the end of the tenancy
- Lodging of deposit and handling of deposit claims
- Deal with all communication and correspondence with the tenant, including any tenancy agreement queries
- Arrange gas safety inspection
- Negotiate the renewal of a fixed term agreement with the tenant
- Supply as required any professional advice relating to the tenancy
- Upon written confirmation from the landlord, to draw up and serve upon the tenant the relevant notice seeking possession
Our fully managed service is priced at £425.00 set up fee and 10% of each month’s rent thereafter. Inclusive of VAT.
We charge a holding fee of one weeks rent.
Agency Fee Terms
- The fee is refundable if the landlord withdraws from the let for reasons not relevant to the application.
- A partial refund is available if the applicant changes their mind within 24 hours and has made contact with us to make us aware.
- A partial refund is available if the applicant fills in the form within the designated 24 hours and they do not pass the credit check.
- The fee is non-refundable if the prospective tenant no longer wishes to proceed with the property.
- The fee is non- refundable if the tenant fails any of our credit, residency, affordability landlord or employment checks. However, in the vast majority of cases if any of the checks fail the offer of being able to use a guarantor, pay a higher deposit or pay in advance is made. This is up to the individual landlords discretion.
- The fee is non-refundable if any of the information provided on application is found to be false or no evidence provided.
- The fee is non-refundable if the application is not completed within four working days – unless agreed beforehand.
For more info check out the guides on the GOV.UK website.Contact us today